200hr Yoga Teacher Training
This 200 hours yoga teacher training is intended basically for beginners and intermediate level of yoga students or practioners. During the course you will be taught yogic history & the philosophy behind it. Here you will intensify in making yogic postures (asana) and will also get to know their effect on human anatomy. Daily practice of meditation (lessons of chanting is also included) will give your soul a direct connection with the spiritual world whereas regular practicing of pranayama will provide your body an inner strength & balancing properties. This will give you a sense of living a yogic life, thereby teaching you yogic discipline, diet and cleansing techniques and moreover lessons of being a good yoga trainer is also provided within the course.
Some of the salient features of our yoga teacher training in India are:-
- An Opportunity to experience Indian culture and tradition.
- A supportive, caring & professional group of yoga trainers (gurus)
- A course specially designed for beginners and intermediate
- Internationally certified yoga teacher training in India
As this is an intensive & insightful training session, a tight yet enjoyable yoga schedule of approx. 6-7 hours is followed. This schedule is divided amid some of the vital areas of yoga. During the training sessions you will cultivate the discipline, fortitude and buoyancy to keep your practice sessionsunswerving. The advantages of forming a systematic yoga practice session will aid to keep your regime both comforting and balanced for a long upcoming number of years.Now let’s have a glimpse over our Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus:-
Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus & Assessments
- Different styles of yoga – classical Hatha yoga, Asana alignments and Adjustments
- Principle, sequencing, adjusting and benefits and cautions of Yoga postures
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Bandhas (Yogic locks)
- Yogic Shatkarmas / Kriyaa (cleansing techniques).
- Learning to teach yoga classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels students.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga
- Basic Ayurveda, nutrition and the yogic diet.
- Introduction to chakras, nadis& mudras
- Mantra chanting and meditation
- Yoga philosophy (eight Limbs of Ashtanga-yoga) with Patanjali Yoga Sutra
- Yogic life style
- Teaching practicum
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
As this is a certified course each student has to clear an assessment or evaluation program to acquire the Yoga Teacher Training certificate. These assessments will be written as well as practical evaluation, student conduct will be an important aspect of the evaluation and students with minimum 90% of attendance will be allowed to undergo the evaluation program. Upon successful completion of the assessment, students will receive a 200 hours Yoga StairYoga Teacher Training certificate. Graduated students who desire to enhance their yoga skills & confidence are suggested to begin sequencing or advance yoga course and teaching classes (as desired by an individual).
YogaStair - Yoga Alliance Certifications, USAOur 200 hours yoga teacher training in India is a residential program which is registered under Yoga Alliance, USA. This course will provide you complete insight in all areas of practice and also help you in developing a new career opportunity. Yoga stair yoga academy follows modern yet traditional yogic curriculum which will certainly give your living a new meaning, it will also enrich your personal life as well as teaches you to help others in enriching their life’s by evading stress, anxiety and depression from their lifes. This will be your contribution to build a compassionate and humanitarian community.
Shatkarmas for 200 hours teacher training course (Optional)-
|(A) - JalNeti||(B)- Rubber Neti|
|(C)- Sutra Neti|
|(A)- Kunjal||(B)- DandaDhauti|
|(C)- VastraDhauti||(D)- VatsaraDhauti|
|(E)- Agnisara||(F)- ShankhPrakshalana|
|(A)- Kapalbhati 1||(B)- Kapalbhati 2|
|(A)- External Trataka||(B)- Internal Trataka|
Yoga Stair offers its students accommodation with a hotel which is within budget and decent enough to holiday at. It does not get any easier or safer than this in Rishikesh- The yoga capital of India. You will enjoy the most appropriate site at an extremely within your means price. It’s a great hotel to stop which gives you complete privacy and still you can hang out with fellow yoga students whenever you desire.
Yoga Stair is a Yoga alliance certified school and we follow each & every guideline laid down by the yoga alliance. Here we have taken utmost care of the accommodation location, thereby now we can say that it’s the most peaceful and an appropriate place to gain & share yogic insights. The accommodation provided by our yoga school is neither a full of luxuries and facilities but it’s more of a comfortable single or double sharing hotel room with facilities like-
- Daily maid service
- 24-hour emergency staff
- Fully equipped kitchen bathrooms with western seats, hot running water and shower
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity
- Safety locker in the bedroom
- A/c and non A/c rooms are available as per demand
Yoga postures for 200 hours course-
|1. Padmasana (Lotus Pose||2. Sukhasana (Easy pose )|
|3. Siddhasana (Accomplished pose )||4. Svastikasana (Auspicious Pose )|
|5. Baddha Konasana (Butterfly )||6. Dandasana (Staff )|
|7. Upavistha Konasana||8. Hanumansana (Splits )|
|9. Kapotasana||10. Gowmukhasa (Cow Face )|
|11. Navkasana (Boat Pose )||12. Vajrasana (Thunderbolt )|
|13. Marjari-Asana (Cat /Cow )||14. ShavaUdarakarshanasana (Universal Spinal Twist )|
|15. Supta Hasta Pada Angushthasana||16. Supta BaddhaKonasana ( Reclined Butterfly )|
|17. Balasana/ Shashakasana (Child’s Pose )||18. Makarasana (Crocodile Pose )|
|19. ViparitaKarani (Legs up the Wall Pose )||20. Savasana (Savasana )|
|21. Tadasana (Mountain Pose )||22. Utkatasana (Chair pose )|
|23. Virabhadrasana I ( Warrior 1 )||24. Virabhadrasana II (Warrior 2 )|
|25. Virabhadrasana III (Warrior 3 )||26. UtthitaTrikonasana (Triangle )|
|27. UtthitaParsvottanasana (Extended side angle pose )||28. AdhoMukhaSvanasana (Down Dog )|
|29. AshwaSanchalanasana (Equestrian Pose )||30. Vrksasana (Tree Pose )|
|31. Garudasana (Eagle Pose )||32. Uttanasana (Forward Fold )|
|33. PrasaritaPadottanasana (Standing Wide Legged Forward Bend )||34. JanuSirsasana (Head to knee pose )|
|35. Paschimottanasana||36. Parsvottanasana|
|37. Bujangasana (Cobra )||38. Salabhasana (Locust )|
|39. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose )||40. Ustrasana (Camel Pose )|
|41. Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Pose )||42. Matsyasana (Fish Pose )|
|43. UrdhvaDhanurasana (Wheel Pose )||44. Vasisthasana (Side Plank )|
|45. ChaturangaDandasana (Chaturanga )||46. ParivrttaTrikonasana (Revolved Triangle )|
|47. ArdhaMatsyendrasana (Seated spinal Twist Pose )||48. Sarvangasana (Shoulder stand )|
|49. Halasana (Plow Pose )||50. KarnaPidasana (Deaf man pose )|
|51. Sirsasana (Head Stand )|
Yoga Teacher Training - Code of Conduct
- We expect our students to strictly follow the course routine as discipline is also an important part of learning yoga in Yoga Stair.
- If any student is found creating disturbance or not following the rules and regulations then he or she could be terminated without any refund.
- Being absent from the class without prior permission of concerned authority would be treated as gross violation of discipline.
- Be on time for the training sessions or you will miss the entire session as latecomers are not allowed to join the class in Yoga Stair.
- Wastage of meal is not appreciated in the school so if you are going to skip your meal kindly inform the concerned authority in advance so that wastage of meal could be minimized.
- We don’t entertain the guests, friends or relatives of students and also not allow any activity in the premises that is not included in the course.
- Clear all of your dues and return all the books before leaving the Yoga Stair.
- Alcohol and Smoking are not allowed in Yoga Stair.
Refund PolicyWe advise all the yoga aspirants to thoroughly read the rules and regulations of our yoga teacher training program. Yoga course of Yoga Stair is available throughout the year so choose the best time and consider the resources required for the course before applying for the course. The advance deposited while you apply for the course is non-refundable. If due to any emergency or unavoidable situations you are not able to join the course then the Yoga Stair only if finds your problem genuine may allow you to join any other upcoming course within one year only. So at Yoga Stair we suggest you to take your time to find the best time for course when you are free from obligations and could devote yourself completely to our yoga teacher training program.